About this item
- WE CHECK OUR BRUSHES THREE TIMES BEFORE IT’S GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU. Painstaking quality control is our mission. We hand finish each woodworking brush in our little workshop in Philadelphia. UNDYED natural horsehair bristles with ten percent fortified fibers added for strength. To achieve a perfect dustpan brush we tested many combinations and this was the winning combination.
- THIS DUSTPAN BRUSH WILL PERFORM AND IT WILL LAST: It is the strongest bench brush because of bristle quality and balance. This woodshop brush could also be used as a furniture brush, counter, drafting or patio brush. Works wonderful with a metal dustpan. It is great for cleaning coffee grinds or gift for a woodworker or gardener. Handy for cat litter and fireplace cleanup. It is one beautiful handcrafted workbench brush.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. We offer a one year warranty for workmanship on our dust pan brush when purchased from an authorized manufacturer. Remember this bench brush has distressed marks and color variations due to the natural character of the wood. We want to provide the absolute BEST customer experience. If you have any questions I will do whatever it takes to make it right.
- KEEPING IT CLEAN COULD NOT BE EASIER: Always hang it so bristles do not loss shape. Use a comb now and than to brush out the bristles. If needed wash the bristles with soap and water. Shake hard outside. Hang to dry.
- SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS ARE A FAR BETTER INVESTMENT: The last 10 years we have been a throwaway society. This big Papa brush is designed to last generations. Solid beech wood, natural fibers, leather tie. We think cleaning tools should be as beautiful as everything else in your home.
|Brand||Old City Unltd.|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13 x 4 x 1 inches|